New Pokechatta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Pokechatta

Brought to you by Marcus (With Ry's help), due to the untimely deletion of the older one.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in.

Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AC

AC

Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D; Empty
PostSubject: Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D;   Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D; EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:16 am

Yeah, so I've just bought a bamboo fun pen & touch tablet,n I dunno how to work it ._. Well I do know how to use it, I just need advice :L I've had experience before as my friend used to have one and I used to draw stick men on it, cuz am hard init. Oh yeah, and I know my dear friend butt pancakes has a tablet, just asking for help? :/
Back to top Go down
http://waffleloverz.freeforum.fm/forum.htm
hey i just met you

hey i just met you

PostSubject: Re: Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D;   Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D; EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:00 pm

LOL HI ! :]

One thing i'm gonna say is : it's hard as hell to use at first .
but you just need to use it like a normal piece of paper lol
But treat it gently , because those things are fragile and, if i'm right , you have the same tablet as me , so it should be touch sensitive (meaning how hard or light your pressing the pen to it ; which effects the line)
but yes :]
thats advice i hope ._.
Back to top Go down
AC

AC

PostSubject: Re: Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D;   Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D; EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 am

Ty ~ :J
I dun even know why I bought a tablet, since I can't draw or anything, so I might as well use it for homework n stuff =L
Back to top Go down
http://waffleloverz.freeforum.fm/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D;   Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D; Empty

Back to top Go down

Butt Pancakes! Help meeeeee! D;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Pokechatta :: Trash And Memorial :: Questions-
Jump to: